Saturday, September 29, 2012

A message from my mom to all of you :) It's very long..hope I can have a few minutes of your time:

My sincere thanks to all who have appreciated, lauded, commented, wished well and blessed Pragathi, via my postings and shares [FB Shares on my home page :) ]. It has been an incredible journey for Pragathi, myself and our entire family.
Pragathi has sacrificed a whole lot to participate in Super Singer Junior 3. She has worked relentlessly under difficult circumstances, took appreciations and criticisms with the same smiling face and improved her performances with every passing week. I sincerely wish the best to all the three finalists: Sukanya, Pragathi, Gowtham (and the ones to make it to the Finals via the wildcard round). Winning the title, as you all know, is based on voting. It is my earnest request to you to vote for Pragathi, as she is definitely, in my opinion, a wonderful talent, worthy of winning the title. Besides voting for her, if you could help Pragathi by being able to reach out to many of your friends, contacts, we would like you to send your contact information to pragathissj04@gmail.com. Pragathi has received your love this far. She deserves your appreciation and support as well.